Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I often ponder what it takes each day as a Digital Soldier to make those in the formal military respect our effort and feel proud of our achievements. I seek no endorsement as a person (it isn't deserved); only for my actions and they difference they make in the world. It is very obvious we interact directly with all kinds of senior "benevolent special forces" here online (😘). Ultimately the kind of loving mutual support and thirst for peace and justice is something that no AI psyop engine can produce. Our human voices are unmistakeable and cannot be faked. We turn up and keep fighting for truth even when the emotional pain and weariness drag us down. I think history will be kind to us; the answer to "could we have done more?" is "not really".
07:40 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
03 March, 07:03
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Martin I'm not good with words like you are, but just know I enjoy reading everything you write. And I can see your big heart threw all of your writings. Thank you so much. You make all of this so much better. hugs Brother

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
02 March, 05:52
We don't have to do anything more than what we have been doing to earn their respect. If any one of them doesn't, they didn't understand the plan. We educate people, & keep them out of their way. That is huge. I have always been awake. I would point out the problems. My mother said one time 'what are you going to do about it'. I looked at her and said 'Nothing. Because if I do, I will be found with two bullets in the back of my head, no gun around, it will be reported as a suicide in the newspaper, & no one will think anything about it". They murder people who try to do something". Then one day, the calvary I had been waiting for showed up. I, like the other digital soldiers, are doing our part. We are part of the army. If they need us to do more, just say so. We are ready. We are holding the line, & keeping a civil war from breaking out. Our part in this war wil be duly noted in the history books.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
03 March, 07:06
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
I've been waiting for 40 yrs. I thank God everyday for bring us all together.

Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
25 February, 12:56
Thank you for inspiring us and educating us along this journey with your insightful analyses. God bless you🙏🏻❤️😊

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
21 February, 06:08
I applaud and thank all of you on all levels. Sometimes my head hurts with all the knowledge all of you put out. I'm not a digital soldier, I'm a follower seeking truth and kinship with truth and freedom lovers.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
21 February, 06:01
beautiful insights. thank you for putting some of my thouhts into words. you have been very inspirational with your posts.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
20 February, 10:05
Eloquently stated! Thanks.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
20 February, 12:38
Our Love of America bonds us all. Thats also how we recognize and find each other.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
19 February, 09:41
Anons have no hierarchy; just one united voice for TRUTH in this war against Evil and Corruption.

Yes! The loving support and thirst for peace and justice could _never_ be produced by an AI psyop engine! For we speak from our hearts and with our souls.

The problem is: once Woken Up, impossible to go Back to Sleep.
I'm a prime candidate for the elite's "re-education camp."
And I will NEVER stop fighting -- especially against unutterable evils being done to innocents, the children, the babies.

EVIL walks among us, thinking itself our Overlord.
No. Never. BEGONE!!

This movement, this venue.... I have never been so proud, not merely to be an American Patriot, but to be a small part in a growing world-wide movement for truth, justice, and freedom. Will history look back upon us and say what an amaaaazing time to have been alive? Yep.

With God's blessings, our human potential is boundless!

And I'm told that the BEST IS YET TO COME?

Amen!

OneWay Patriot @OneWayPatriot
19 February, 09:08
👊My Man👊

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
19 February, 09:00

Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
19 February, 08:47
🙏

Jim Cue @1QLight
19 February, 08:32
Dear fren--you have been 1 Q Light to me thru out this fucking nitemare shitshow--your strength has given me strength--UR pics=peace 4 me thanQ! I believe the Patriots do hear us and watch US-they Love us--we R an integral part of their team and THEY NEED US more now than ever to support n pray for them--God as my Almighty witness, I can feel they R suffering more than we can possibly imagine--I can't stop crying. The Horrors they R seeing is beyond our comprehension--plz continue to give us UR wisdom & support Martin--we need each other--we must fight together in Love to End This Nightmare--IMHO WWG1WGA/HWG1WGA

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
21 February, 05:51
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
💖🙏

Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
25 February, 01:00
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
Aaaaaaamen🙏🏻❤️😊🇺🇸🌍

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
19 February, 08:26
Beautifully expressed & touching. You're such a source of strength and clarity. Blessings to you, Sir.

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
19 February, 08:13
Stay in Faith, stay strong & never give up! The finale will arrive. It will be worth the wait.

Lazarus 369 @Lazarus369
19 February, 08:06
We have done all we could, and then we did some more. God is now saying be silent. He heard our prayers. Now it is His turn. We will know when we are needed again. So far now.....we be silent. We enjoy each others company and fellowship. We rest and we prepare for the next phase of this incredible journey together. When I look back on life when I was say....5, I think to myself.....what an amazing life I have been blessed to live. No matter what.

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
19 February, 08:02
beautifully said. I couldn't agree more that a brighter future from where truth has lead will bring peace.

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
19 February, 08:04
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
*led

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
19 February, 08:01
Beautifully stated.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
19 February, 07:59
Just landed here, and am so GrateFull to have discovered you're here.
Been missing your Voice since the Twit purge.

Blessings, Patriot~
🙏✌

Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
19 February, 07:58
I ask the same question and you are spot on. THE BIGGER QUESTION IS WHY NO ACTION IS BEING TAKEN BY THE U.S.MILITARY TO RESTORE THE REPUBLIC? I know the Anon party line: "There's a Plan."
IF that plan is ever executed, when we do the Lessons Learned or Hotwash, perhaps we will be informed on the suffering required to be endured. Onevfors NOT see pain on the Enemy. At least from our level. If anything REAL and NEGATIVE consequences are hspoening RIGHT NOW, because of a "movie.".
Why are conservatives being kept docike?
Why is MAGA believing shills like Charlie Ward, Simon Parkes, Gene Decode?
Why are we talking sbout great revelations when they will come in time IF TRUE, but NOT discussing how to get our duly elected President in his rightful place?

Janet Lewis @jlws21
20 February, 08:16
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
we need to be active locally

Gordon Carle @Gman72ho
19 February, 07:51
let us leave it all on the digital battle field and absolutley never hold back ANYTHING

mike Anon @ITS_TIME
19 February, 07:48
Thanks I really needed this message, just yesterday I felt like I'm not doing enough, trying to share as much as possible. I Love all of Gods children and I know we are winning because of Gods Love.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
19 February, 07:47
My sentiments exactly! What can we do collectively? I feel like I should be doing something. I haven't even been able to do my homeless food delivery because of the snow/power outages here in Austin. I want to do MORE!💗

Theresa Marie @Tmaries3
19 February, 07:45
❤️🇺🇸

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
19 February, 07:44
So true.

Deb Okuma @CopperLeafFarms
19 February, 07:43
Well said!

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
19 February, 07:42
❤ I feel the same

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
19 February, 07:42
Well said!