Only people mentioned by Amy_Lyn in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
22 February, 10:26
In response Amy Lyn to her Publication
Most are long gone from my phone book; they have to really work to find me now & I LIKE it like that.

One did find me & apologized. I accepted the apology. Then, she asked could we have lunch together.

My stomach turned over. I said, "I don't think so. Just because I forgive you doesn't mean I want you in my life now."

She was some kind of shocked.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
22 February, 10:25
cooool 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Story @TurkeyBakon
19 February, 08:54
You have reached the one you called a conspiracy theorist. Leave a message; don't leave a message..just know, I am laughing at you and not with you. Have a day. I may or may not find time to ammuse you with my knowledge

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
19 February, 08:43
not soon enough!

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
19 February, 08:37
Sure hope I'm up to the task.😌
So easy to learn and absorb this stuff, but putting it into cohert words so others can understand is hard for me. I will try my best though, for my God, my President and my country!🇺🇸🇺🇸

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
19 February, 08:36
I hope they don't take offense when I laugh hysterically at them before helping them.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva

Michele G.. @MicheleG
and i will be there for them! no matter how much they have hurt me i know they are hurting more!