Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
19 February, 07:40
I often ponder what it takes each day as a Digital Soldier to make those in the formal military respect our effort and feel proud of our achievements. I seek no endorsement as a person (it isn't deserved); only for my actions and they difference they make in the world. It is very obvious we interact directly with all kinds of senior "benevolent special forces" here online (😘). Ultimately the kind of loving mutual support and thirst for peace and justice is something that no AI psyop engine can produce. Our human voices are unmistakeable and cannot be faked. We turn up and keep fighting for truth even when the emotional pain and weariness drag us down. I think history will be kind to us; the answer to "could we have done more?" is "not really".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by LagunaNiguel17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mara Mara, click on at the bottom under it