Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 February, 07:15
Anyone know what happened with that legal case today?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ash The Warrior Mom @AshTheWarriorMom
19 February, 07:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Texas pissed level = 10000/10. Still out of power. I have 3 kids under 4. Just so ya know. Texas won't take any more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
Hi Ash. I'm in Austin. Where are you? If you are close, what can I do for you? We have food, water, anythign you need.... I can deliver to you. I'm so sorry and praying for you, but am here to help if you are close!🙏💗
07:42 PM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Ash The Warrior Mom to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TxDeplQrableDiva in this post can reply
Ash The Warrior Mom @AshTheWarriorMom
20 February, 12:17
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
God bless you! Thank you so much! We are in Hutto. We have a wonderful neighborhood that has rallied around us. We are 1 in 6 houses in our neighborhood without power or water still. They've been keeping us fed and warm. Very blessed with help, just want to get home and get our house in order. Our kids have been happily distracted with all the other kids but it's starting to wear us all thin as you can imagine.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
20 February, 12:24
In response Ash The Warrior Mom to her Publication
Oh good! Well hopefully today you will get your electricity and water back...praying!! My boys have been on their computers for DAYS😝 The novelty of snowboarding down the street has worn off🤣 Ok, sending prayers adn good vibes your way!❤️🙏