Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Anyone know what happened with that legal case today?
07:15 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Chose 2 Know @Chose2Know
21 February, 02:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Following his feed beginning 2/19!!! Got his account pinned to be on every post moving fwd! Live action updates, Passionately told!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
20 February, 08:44
Every civil action must be exhausted. The military was the only viable option. God bless and protect our armed forces now and forever!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 February, 01:28
Talk about burying the lead!

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
20 February, 01:25
i heard CJRoberts didnt make it home for dinner last night

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Betsy Ross @Betsyross1776
20 February, 12:27
After today Trump is no longer in charge of the militaty! right?

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
20 February, 12:12
no word until Thursday possibly per their website

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
20 February, 09:05
I do not understand that it is not public. This is the only way to force them to make an honest decision. The public must see everything. But no one knows what is going on. I find it abnormal and not reassuring at all

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
20 February, 11:07
In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
20 February, 08:26
i found it amusing that representatives of legal cases named in all States except Pennsylvania in the articles i read.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
20 February, 07:59
02/18/21
Lin Wood won vs Raffensperger

CONCLUSION
Petitioner was personally harmed and therefore had Article III standing. https://www.supremecourt.g...

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
20 February, 08:50
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
I was thinking the same thing since yesterday. very curious . Thank Q DrKeducator !!!

Leen Zap @Leenzap
20 February, 06:40
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Umm...I don't see anything there that is signed by the Supreme Court. I am not an attorney; but, that looks as if that were submitted in favor of Lin Woods' case- not a decision by the Supreme Court.
Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
20 February, 06:59
[they] killed
Our Constitutional Justice Scalia 😡

Chief Justice, John Roberts sold his kids to Epstein to gain his position.
How [they] killed Justice Scalia.
https://youtu.be/fgzUQKTAn...

Military Tribunals is the Way to clean
Satanic infiltratraition in The Supreme Courts, The Congresses e.t.c.
Globally🌎🙏✨🥲
🦁💖💖💖🪖✨
🌽🌽🌽🌽💥💥💥💥🍿🍿🍿🍿

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
01 March, 03:05
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
🙏✨Armor of God Almighty

Cob Cob @Colob123
20 February, 06:44
Sidney posted that the court was not going to make a decision until next week. Let me find it on Telegram.

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
21 February, 02:52
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
Yes, she said just because she is silent doesn't mean nothing is happening. They met Fri, meet again Mon then somethig on Fri

Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
22 February, 05:16
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
I think I read 26th somewhere

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
20 February, 04:47
People must unite to clean out these old institutions

joe honne @littleninjawarrior
20 February, 04:42

Blu3yedblQnde Loves @Blu3yedblQnde
20 February, 06:27
In response joe honne to his Publication
Mahalo~ for the song.
We'll all be singing it soon 🇺🇸

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
20 February, 03:40
satanic Hampstead Christ Church,
our chidren and satanic Ricy Dearman
on ebay🌀 promotion.

https://youtu.be/cAvgk_02f...
😡@0:59

satanic judicial system infiltration

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
20 February, 02:30
Anyone know what happened with that legal case today = 2983 gematria

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
20 February, 02:12
I heard no decision was made today-💁‍♀️

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
20 February, 02:11

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
20 February, 06:46
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
nope. doesnt look like it now.

Altea America @alteaamerica
20 February, 12:25
Nope! Do you VK??

HelpMe HelpYou @amc1
20 February, 12:08
Bad actors in Congress and Senate got expossed through confirming the election, now it's time to expose the bad judges.

Nail Drvr @Naildrvr
20 February, 12:06
more delay

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
20 February, 12:02
Nothing. Another Fryday come and gone. 😑
Day 50 of 2021, the year is approx. 13.7% over. We are still stuck with Resident Bidan and people are still sleeping. Was at Lowe's today in the garden area, and saw a middle aged guy wearing 2 masks, long latex gloves, and a holster type thing holding a bottle of hand sanitizer. 🤦🏼‍♀️ What's it gonna take?

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
20 February, 12:20
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
😆😆 A holster of sanitizer? LOL.

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
20 February, 12:21
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
II fear some will never recover.

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
19 February, 11:19

Vickie Simon @vsimon
20 February, 05:21
In response I am Tnstruct to his Publication
So very true about our legal system, it is so slow that you can actually die before you are tried, it is plain craziness! Something has to goive and we all need to change that! It is ridiculous that our legal system is so broke. I am a direct witness working in the field 30+ years

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
20 February, 07:49
In response I am Tnstruct to his Publication
Gives ol Roberts time to check in with his Cabal handlers and figure out what he's doing next. 🤬

John Oakson @jo9857
19 February, 11:17
The bench will sit on Thursday morning

John Oakson @jo9857
19 February, 11:19
In response John Oakson to his Publication
NO UNCORRUPTED!!!

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
19 February, 10:39

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
20 February, 12:30
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
At the Springfield Pride Awards, Homer anticipates himself winning. Marge: "I don't know Homer, there's a lot of buzz around Lenny." Cut to pensive Lenny in audience.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
19 February, 10:30
I've been waiting ALL day for word out of the Supreme Court.
Turned out to be a snoozefest.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
20 February, 01:14
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
19 February, 10:26
Nothing was said yet but there's a reason Q has always said "military is the only way."
That gives me the impression that SCOTUS won't do the right thing.
Not all those judges are corrupt but majority of them are.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
20 February, 08:32
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
i totally agree. we are destined to watch the supreme court fail, unless it will require the military to back them up.

les smiley @les_smiley
19 February, 10:20
Military is the only way

Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
19 February, 10:13

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
19 February, 10:12
Goal post moved to Thursday