Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
19 February, 03:03
If Scotus quietly heard the voter fraud case in November would you even know?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laylas Mom @CaryGirl74
19 February, 04:10
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
that makes perfect sense to me. so our President Trump was re-elected but we had to have time to catch the bad guys and rescue the children, while red-pilling the public. Bidan is acting the part and is being directed to be as nauseating as possible. No need for military to do anything but act out the part too. Perfect! Now what about our retirement accounts invested in stocks? will it be a dollar for dollar exchange? At what point in time?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
19 February, 06:02
In response Laylas Mom to her Publication
I've just resigned myself to losing most of our retirement savings. Which is a bit rough when we are both already retired... but it will be worth it if we are freed from this nightmare. A small price to pay. 80 years of savings between us. lol. oh well

Looked at another way, if we stop being massively ripped off by income taxes, if we are only taxed on non-necessities, if they stop taxing us out of our homes/land... if energy becomes almost free... if food becomes healthy and not loaded with toxins and hormones...
If healthcare stops killing us with overpriced and toxic treatments...and insurance becomes fair risk-sharing...

That will more than help offset anything I lose. It's just a number on paper, really. So long as I have enough to eat, heat/cool my home, pay for health care that actually keeps me healthy... My family will be fine.

Good investment, I guess.

Proud Patriot72 @ProudPatriot72
19 February, 07:06
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication
Ghost said a couple of weeks ago to sell single stocks and bitcoin. Investments will go down first but will stabilize. im not old enough to retire this year so im just hanging on to my funds...

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
Most people have their 401Ks in managed funds, and do not have that level of control. Just ratios of stocks vs bonds vs fixed securities.
Can't even direct the amount of foreign vs domestic investments. Just have to trust they uphold their fiduciary responsibilities :/

But thanks for the input :)
07:20 PM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Proud Patriot72 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MicheleJeanne in this post can reply
Proud Patriot72 @ProudPatriot72
19 February, 09:13
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication
good point! Thanks!