Only people mentioned by maybeherb in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (ninanon) can see their posts

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
19 February, 08:25
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
I needed this LOL right now. And Yepm at least. I think I will take this thought to bed. I'll sleep well because of this.

Thanks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
19 February, 07:58
elevendy billion times a day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie D-W @Annie172123
19 February, 08:27
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
This happens everytime i get on facebook. I get on to FB to check on my fam in other countries... I live in Texas & of course all my dem leaning friends can now only focus on Ted Cruz. I would be in Cancun in a heartbeat, but still working on getting the well up and running so we can get some water in the house, When i posted the link to sign the Texit petition I was attacked! I am down to posting purely research with reference links and graphs if applicable. Hopefully they read and educate themselves.
The post below would invoke pitchforks. This too shall pass & they will be rudely awakened very soon ... kind of like this Texas manufactured snow event experienced.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
19 February, 07:54

Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
19 February, 07:47
At least 4, maybe more ;-)

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
19 February, 07:00
Every minute of everyday...

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
19 February, 07:09
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
lol, got my laugh and smile whenever I see divine dirtclog