Maybe Herb @maybeherb
19 February, 06:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
19 February, 07:58
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
elevendy billion times a day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie D-W @Annie172123
This happens everytime i get on facebook. I get on to FB to check on my fam in other countries... I live in Texas & of course all my dem leaning friends can now only focus on Ted Cruz. I would be in Cancun in a heartbeat, but still working on getting the well up and running so we can get some water in the house, When i posted the link to sign the Texit petition I was attacked! I am down to posting purely research with reference links and graphs if applicable. Hopefully they read and educate themselves.
The post below would invoke pitchforks. This too shall pass & they will be rudely awakened very soon ... kind of like this Texas manufactured snow event experienced.
08:27 PM - Feb 19, 2021
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Annie172123 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Annie D-W, click on at the bottom under it