Tim Larlee @timlar
3. STAND TOGETHER NOW.
TAKE OFF THE MASK, OPEN THE BUSINESS THERE ARE TOO MANY OF US. YOU HAVE THE LOVE OF GOD IN YOUR HEARTS!!!!!!!!! DO NTO BACK DOWN . IM SICK OF BEING HURT AND WOUNDED BY LIFE IM SICK OF BEING AFRAID. IM SICK OF IT. DO NOT SOCIAL DISTANCE . IT IS GOOD AND LOVING TO HUG ONE ANOTHER. !!!!!!
DO NOT OBEY!. NO DO NOT OBEY. THATS HOW THEY HURT US AND KILL OUR CHIDLREN. NO DO NOT OBEY.
06:13 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by timlar in this post can reply
Kari Guthrie @KariG
19 February, 07:22
In response Tim Larlee to his Publication
Right there with you, brother! If only the world could all read this message at once.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
19 February, 06:24
NOBODY'S LISTENING! I'M IN FLORIDA AND THE MASKS KARENS ARE DOUBLING UP ON THEIRS...STORE OWNERS ARE STILL FREAK'N SCARED TO REBEL!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dee Smile @DeeSW
19 February, 06:23
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 I don’t obey- they can not have my rights! I do not need to be nice to some one who wants to take my rights! Do not say a word to me bc I don’t wear a mask! I won’t ever say something about you wearing one! once you start with me- you will get what you deserve in my book! this is war- no niciety in war- I will not unite bc good does not unite with evil! good is not friends with evil! i owe evil nothing! my Rights-don’t tread! Now if your’e a live and let live and value your rights and love your country and seeks truth and loves thy neighbor/helps thy neighbor- a Patriot- then- Perfect❤️❤️❤️🇺🇸🔥