Only people mentioned by Bondservantmark in this post can reply
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
24 February, 10:27
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
even in duress, people are genuinely moral and upright...such and uplifting story

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peace and Love @NikkiLynnell
24 February, 09:43
I love the goodness (Godness) in people. ✝️♥️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevina Brian @Gatachica
24 February, 09:07
Touching story. Happy to hear that but HEY WE EXIST IN CALIFORNIA TOO! I can guarantee that if you lost your wallet or purse around me you would get it returned in its entirety! My parents raised me right! My siblings would do the same too. Your word and integrity is WHO you are! Thats why this STOLEN election and LIAR FAKE pres has me very upset! #TrumpWon2020 # What is he guilty of? telling the truth? transparency? Donating his paycheck? Im praying to GOD we get our President Trump back!🙏🏼🇺🇸❤️

John McCarthy @Remix636
24 February, 10:04
In response Kevina Brian to her Publication
Integrity is everything! I once found a wallet sitting in the park that had $600 in cash in it and I just turned it into the police and didn't take the cash even though my friends were telling me to keep it.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
22 February, 10:21
Thank you for posting this. Some days, I don't hold much hope in humanity, there are so many bad'uns among us.

I've been thinking of putting a veggie/egg/honey stand on the front of our property with a small box for the "honor system."

It's nice to think that might be possible again one day!

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
20 February, 12:15
That's Texas for ya. 😁🇺🇲 Anyone know of water in the Pasadena/Nassau Bay areab available?

John Bradshaw @Johnny_Q_uest
20 February, 11:23
Can't go wrong when ppl are being honest about what they take.

Cetan Ghostbear @CetanWakan
20 February, 01:39
that teared me up...that's frickin awesome!!!

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
20 February, 12:08
It's called integrity! ❤️

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
20 February, 08:42
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Absolutely!

True Patriot2021 @Truepatriot2021
19 February, 11:57
We still do have some honest people out there!

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
19 February, 10:36
❤❤❤❤❤
Light of the world, shine on me
Love is the answer
Shine on us all, set us free
Love is the answer
Tell me, are we alive
Or just a dying planet?
What are the chances?
Ask the man in your heart for the answers
And when you feel afraid
Love one another
When you've lost your way
Love one another
And when you're all alone
Love one another
And when you're far from home
Love one another
And when you're down and out
Love one another
And when your hopes run out
Love one another
And when you need a friend
Love one another
And when you're near the end
Love, we got to love,
We got to love one another
Love is the answer
Love is the answer
Love is the answer
Love is the answer

Outlaw Marine @Outlaw_Marine
19 February, 08:25
this is why I love my state and my country

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
19 February, 07:12
ONLY IN TEXAS 💥💥💥💥

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
20 February, 12:20
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
I almost said that...

The STORM is here! @voo64
19 February, 06:59
Real Americans bring me so much joy!

Kayla Jones @kjonesq
19 February, 06:51
Difference between patriots and liberals.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
19 February, 07:11
In response Kayla Jones to her Publication
PREACH IT GIRL ❤️