Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
19 February, 03:03
If Scotus quietly heard the voter fraud case in November would you even know?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila 007 @sheila
19 February, 03:05
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Ezra, we are tired of these cryptic messages! What is going on?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
19 February, 03:11
In response Sheila 007 to her Publication
We're watching a movie. That's what's going on. None of what you see and hear are real. From fake Bidan, to hearings, to news that you hear daily like NASA landing on Mars. It's all a fake.

Sheila 007 @sheila
19 February, 03:20
Many in Texas had no power or water for days! Now a lack of food. So much suffering! Not a movie! This is real for us! Please tell Trump we need him now!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
19 February, 04:22
Imagine if it was permanent vs temporary. It could have easily been.

Sheila 007 @sheila
Ezra, i completely understand your point. Others do not. Please let Trump know the dire situation in Texas. i know he loves our state and governor.
04:28 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by sheila in this post can reply
Proud Patriot72 @ProudPatriot72
19 February, 07:39
Im praying for everyone in Texas. i have a feeling our President Trump is also feeling everyone's pain and suffering. 🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️