Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
19 February, 03:03
If Scotus quietly heard the voter fraud case in November would you even know?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila 007 @sheila
19 February, 03:05
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Ezra, we are tired of these cryptic messages! What is going on?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
We're watching a movie. That's what's going on. None of what you see and hear are real. From fake Bidan, to hearings, to news that you hear daily like NASA landing on Mars. It's all a fake.
03:11 PM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Sheila 007 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
19 February, 04:21
what about the post I just saw on here of the UN in utah. whats that all about taking ovet sone compound

Proud Patriot72 @ProudPatriot72
19 February, 07:41
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
saw that , omg, getting more upset with each post🤬🤬🤬

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
19 February, 04:19
This is how i see it, please correct me @ghostezra if i am wrong. many people are still 100% asleep and not questioning anything. The movie serves many purposes at the same time. To wake people up, to give the information in contrast to red pilled people to help them wake others up, to give time for children to be saved, to give military time to position.
Yes, the pain and frustration are real. We see suffering, hopelessness, anger, fear. We want to help them, save them from themselves..... only way to help them us to make them ask why... why is the snow strange. Why are all utilities affected at same time? and the list goes on.. i see suffering but i also see people helping each other. Strangers reaching out. Small companies focusing on their customers needs not profit. The directed attack on Texas just backfired. It bound the people together, strangers, family friends now unite to help each other. This will make Texas stronger!. I believe, I have faith. WWG1WGA

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
19 February, 03:37
What about Texas? Thats real.. I know people that have lost power and cold. Im left refusing to believe anything unless it impacts people I personally know. Too much fakery in this world!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
19 February, 04:19
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
The effects of the dark winter are temporarily real. Keyword temporary.

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
19 February, 03:31
does this mean that soon it will be real? are we merging timelines or getting out of our matrix pods?

Sheila 007 @sheila
19 February, 03:20
Many in Texas had no power or water for days! Now a lack of food. So much suffering! Not a movie! This is real for us! Please tell Trump we need him now!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
19 February, 04:22
In response Sheila 007 to her Publication
Imagine if it was permanent vs temporary. It could have easily been.

Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
19 February, 03:17
you forgot fake history.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
19 February, 03:35
In response Denise America to her Publication