Brett Tescher @bktastic__
Lin Wood telegram SCOTUS update and outlook..
03:22 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by bktastic__ in this post can reply
Razz Matazz @RLH10
19 February, 05:05
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
19 February, 04:37
Praying for justice

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 February, 04:26
Lin's concerns regarding each specific Justice r/t respective history and leanings...

Steven Brown @PatriotSteve777
19 February, 04:12
nice, lin gives it str8 no chaser everytime!!

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
19 February, 03:48

Chose 2 Know @Chose2Know
19 February, 03:29
Perfect update info and assessment of where we are in the plan! Thanks for posting!

19 February, 04:29
In response Chose 2 Know to his Publication
You bet!! I trust Lin. If they choose to proceed > "buying time" move would be disheartening.

I'm sure Q and the Patriots have [their] moves firmly gamed out, though.

We'll see what happens...

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
19 February, 03:27
Thanks for posting, I'm honestly hoping for no so we can move to MI not sure how much a crumbling US can take 🤪🙏🏼

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
19 February, 03:28
In response Girl Mama to her Publication
more*

19 February, 04:44
In response Girl Mama to her Publication
Hang in there, Patriot. Take a breath. If there's one thing I've learned so far, none of this is on OUR timetable.

Only God knows and his plan will be more fantastic than anything my pea brain could have ever copped up!