Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Darcy Bachand @Darcy_Bachand
19 February, 12:32
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
I was, and still am ready to give my life to this cause, though I think that is no longer necessary. I believe that Trump and the Patriots intervened and changed the timeline. From the age of 4 or 5 I have been waiting for this event. But I thought it was going to happen 20 years ago when I was in my prime, in my 30s. And I imagined it would be more of a physical war, that I would be a physical warrior and that I might well end up dying in battle protecting the people and the principles that I hold dearly. I never really planned for a future, because I did not see the point. They have taken the slings and arrows for us. And now there IS a future, a beautiful future for all of us. God bless each and every Patriot, each and every warrior- physical, spiritual or digital. WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
19 February, 12:26
we are all Esther.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennifer Hartz @jhartz00
19 February, 12:20
Purim, which celebrates Esther, is on Feburary 26th this year.

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
19 February, 12:08
Modern Day Esther = Princess Dianna

Robin Pleines @AreYouAwakeYet
19 February, 12:02
Juan O Savin talks about The Book of esther all the time. I need to read it.

Amethyst Agitator @Sheila_The_Great
19 February, 12:02

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
19 February, 12:01
Esther = modern day Sidney Powell

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
19 February, 12:03
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
oh? thank you!

Robin Pleines @AreYouAwakeYet
19 February, 12:05
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
I heard Sidney is Diana in the bible.

Karen Bagley @kpatriotforlife
19 February, 12:01
The Hamans will hang on their own gallows!