https://www.youtube.com/wa...

PASSENGERS ‘16
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
11:00 AM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
kim stanley @justmekimhere
01 March, 08:38
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Elysium 2013 with Matt Damon and Jodi Foster https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
01 March, 10:24
In response kim stanley to her Publication
👍😉💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
23 February, 09:18
If the nasty cabal has been getting access to med beds, I have to wonder why all the andrenochrome? Just out of sheer evil, would be my guess.

23 February, 09:35
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
That's a perfect guess 😼 The demons enjoyed r*ping, pillaging, slicing, dicing, torturing, depravity and destroying Humanity, Earth and her Kingdoms too much. Their end has (finally) come.

#SpaceDust forevermore. Never ever ever again! 💥💥💥

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
29 March, 09:40
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
I wondered the same thing.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
21 February, 11:17
The Fifth Element is one of my top 5 favorite movies for many reasons of truths! LOVE is the key Element!

22 February, 10:06
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Me2! 😹💓

wht 2.0 @wht
21 February, 02:10
I think it was the 2nd Star Wars movie where one of the characters gets mauled by some sort of bear creature. There's a short scene where he's put into a standing glass 'shower stall' looking thing totally immersed in a liguid and a dial is turned up and his wound heals almost instantly.

Rita Hess @ILoveFreedom26
20 February, 10:02
Wish they could have used the Med Bed on Rush Limbaugh

23 February, 10:28
In response Rita Hess to her Publication
Who says they didn't?!!? 🤔😉

Rodney Harouff @harken
20 February, 08:19
this med bed thing. i have my doubts. i have no doubts about the tech bein' hidden though.

Henry Specter @HSpecter
20 February, 08:02
Great...so when do we get our President back?

20 February, 08:04
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
I haven't been read into the Plan 😹😹😹

But I think after the SCOTUS February 26th date? Then the announcement that the Military are running the country, the Election was stolen, there have already been 2.5 million arrests, some executions, the Quantum Financial System is up and running and everything is a movie?!?!?! 🔥🔥🔥

Field of Light @EartherealArts
19 February, 01:19
Grateful for all of your effort in gathering the supportive movie clips!!!