Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 February, 08:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optical Awakenings @Unite
18 February, 11:29
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I wanna know when we can all file a class action law suit against the brainwashing they have done to us all and the misappropriation of our tax dollars to dark projects.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
18 February, 09:10
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
"But we have to pass the bill so we can find out what's in it!" #MAGA Pelosi- https://www.youtube.com/wa...

19 February, 09:45
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
cuesentme Oh wow is she a piece of work. Why do these less than individuals have power over us? Oh yeah, they can rig elections!

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
19 February, 10:18
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
The other one that drove me nuts was H Reid during the big bank bailout. He said "We know what's best for the American people." I was a Rush baby but had been mostly asleep by then for lack of info. That woke me up. I wish I could find physical proof of that one. I go searching every once in a while.

The research that all of US digital soldiers are doing is incredible!
10:29 AM - Feb 19, 2021
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Unite in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Optical Awakenings, click on at the bottom under it