Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 February, 08:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optical Awakenings @Unite
18 February, 11:29
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I wanna know when we can all file a class action law suit against the brainwashing they have done to us all and the misappropriation of our tax dollars to dark projects.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
"But we have to pass the bill so we can find out what's in it!" #MAGA Pelosi- https://www.youtube.com/wa...
09:10 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Q_Sentme in this post can reply
Optical Awakenings @Unite
19 February, 09:45
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
cuesentme Oh wow is she a piece of work. Why do these less than individuals have power over us? Oh yeah, they can rig elections!

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
19 February, 10:18
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
The other one that drove me nuts was H Reid during the big bank bailout. He said "We know what's best for the American people." I was a Rush baby but had been mostly asleep by then for lack of info. That woke me up. I wish I could find physical proof of that one. I go searching every once in a while.