Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
19 February, 07:36
Imagine fighting cancer for five years. 30 rounds of chemo, weeks of radiation, lung ablations, 5 surgeries, including the removal of 2 lung lobes. Ct scans, oncology visits, fear of death, cries of pain, only to discover that the very company you worked for, Google, held the cure to save your life. This is my awakening.
https://patents.google.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
That is crime against humanity . I am soo sorry that you have had to go through this. Sending lots of prayers to you . xoxo
07:53 AM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
19 February, 07:55
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
The magnitude of everything is finally hitting me. Such evil we gave been immersed in. I pray all these truths come out now. Thank you for your kindness 💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
19 February, 07:57
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
I am praying that they do too. Keep your chin up and keep up your fight. Your research and posts are amazing ❤️