Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
Imagine fighting cancer for five years. 30 rounds of chemo, weeks of radiation, lung ablations, 5 surgeries, including the removal of 2 lung lobes. Ct scans, oncology visits, fear of death, cries of pain, only to discover that the very company you worked for, Google, held the cure to save your life. This is my awakening.
https://patents.google.com...
07:36 AM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
20 February, 03:33
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
So many here are witnessing
your testimonies today, 1st hand.
ThanQ for allowing us to
listen and support!
Bless each of us in our journey to healing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Morey @Storm
19 February, 01:35
Salicylic Acid, which is what this patent shows, is aspirin. It comes from Willow Bark. I am not sure of it's applications in the treatment of cancer, however.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
19 February, 01:38
In response Susan Morey to her Publication
Indeed. I take an aspirin daily along with turkey tail mushrooms, curcumin, black seed oil, CBD oil to stay in remission. 🌸

Debby Spain @dspain
19 February, 01:11
It is heartbreaking for millions of people impacted by the devestation of cancer. I'm glad you have found this truth and are able to be a good witness to others. Thank you for digging & sharing. I'm sorry; so sad. May you be blessed! ❤️

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
19 February, 01:16
In response Debby Spain to her Publication
Thank you. blessings 💕

Winning WWG1WGA @WinningWwg1wga
19 February, 08:39
Disgusting my twin and I were diagnosed with colon cancer at the same time I'm still fighting and she lost the battle and it didn't have to be that way 😪

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
19 February, 11:42
In response Winning WWG1WGA to her Publication
I am so sorry. I am in remission from the same. So many young people with this cancer thanks to the GMOs, chem trails. God bless.

connie wright @cowri
19 February, 08:03
My husband of 46 years would be here today. How many are told they have cancer? (maybe not just lied to) some doctors in prison for lying to patients. Your life changes forever. My sister is now doing her 2nd bout with cancer. We are lab rats, nothing more than that. Are the doctors behind all of this for $$$$$?

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
19 February, 08:09
In response connie wright to her Publication
Totally agree. An oncologist I met years ago told me if people knew how much cancer was in Silicon Valley the real estate market would plummet. It is all on an EPA superfund site. The doctors only exist to keep us sick. Prayers for your sister. Have her look into turkey tail mushrooms, black seed oil, curcumin, Vitamin D, www.8greens.com. ❤️

Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
19 February, 07:55
How are you?
This is not alright in any way.
I may not seem like much, but sending you a hug virtually. Carrying you in my heart today.

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
19 February, 07:56
In response Kelly Clen to her Publication
It is exactly what I needed!!! thank you 💕

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
19 February, 07:53
That is crime against humanity . I am soo sorry that you have had to go through this. Sending lots of prayers to you . xoxo

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
19 February, 07:55
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
The magnitude of everything is finally hitting me. Such evil we gave been immersed in. I pray all these truths come out now. Thank you for your kindness 💕

True North @TrueNorthGirl
19 February, 07:43
Horrific. I am so sorry. 🙏

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
19 February, 07:44
In response True North to her Publication
Thank you love. 💕