Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
19 February, 07:36
Imagine fighting cancer for five years. 30 rounds of chemo, weeks of radiation, lung ablations, 5 surgeries, including the removal of 2 lung lobes. Ct scans, oncology visits, fear of death, cries of pain, only to discover that the very company you worked for, Google, held the cure to save your life. This is my awakening.
https://patents.google.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Morey @Storm
Salicylic Acid, which is what this patent shows, is aspirin. It comes from Willow Bark. I am not sure of it's applications in the treatment of cancer, however.
01:35 PM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Storm in this post can reply
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
19 February, 01:38
In response Susan Morey to her Publication
Indeed. I take an aspirin daily along with turkey tail mushrooms, curcumin, black seed oil, CBD oil to stay in remission. 🌸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Morey @Storm
20 February, 07:43
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
That's wonderful! My husband is a stage 4 throat cancer survivor for over 35 yrs. He learned about herbs and alternatives to cure himself after the MDs gave him less than a year to live. He's never mentioned salicylic acid as a cure directly, however. He changed the alkalinity of his body, cancer cannot tolerate an alkaline system. He is a big proponent of Black Seed Oil. I am still very much learning, have been for 10 yrs now, he has been at this for much longer. I manage our website and the business end of things.