Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
QFS. Xrp. Mr. Pool. Begin and done.
04:18 AM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
20 February, 05:48
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
well this platform must not like uploading more than one photo at a time 🤔 I'll try it again 🙄
if the second one doesn't show, it's just enlarged from the first one and says

WE NEVER LEFT
TIME TO RETURN PUBLICLY
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 February, 05:41
I've captured tweets others have posted to his acct

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 February, 05:43
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
these didn't upload the first time - there are 2

20 February, 04:34
https://twitter.com/looP_r...
check this out!! The veil has been Lifted! and it's coming off a Roman head ?

20 February, 04:37
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
AND THE BUST OF THE ROMAN HEAD GOES FROM LIGHT TO DARK!!

The bust is lit up with a veil covering the head. as the veil is lifted away, the light goes out & the bust is left in the dark.
way way symbolic!
https://twitter.com/looP_r...

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
20 February, 01:24
I SAW ONLINE OTHER NIGHT ON GHOST TOWNS AND IT HA A BITCOIN FACTORY ONLY BUSINESS THERE.. OCEAN FALLS
https://www.bloomberg.com/...

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
19 February, 02:11
i feel like xrp is going to be the new cbdc, and either we will be able to exchange our xrp, and/ or they will not be used as currency- but maybe in the future? im not sure most people are ready to cashless. too many trust issues.

Only followers of this user (Redfarm) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
19 February, 03:20
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Does anyone real- eyes how much energy it takes for these mining systems?
Watch how 1 coin is mined, once one is found all systems collapse and restart to mine all over again. We are not on a free energy grid just yet. What backs the crypto? What makes it "real." WHO controls the algorithm? Yes, I know fiat is paper is garbage.

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
20 February, 01:21
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
✝️Constantly praying for the people of Texas

Back to the Future @Backontrack
19 February, 04:27
All crypto is going to the toilet
Gold/silver will be King.

I had another idea for commerce ie ebay but with no currency being used.

As soon as you register you become an investor in company(can never be bought or sold, stays with the people)

Maybe one day.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
19 February, 04:55
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
All but XRP. XRP will be gold back QFS. I just tell people to buy silver, much easier conversation to have.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
20 February, 05:03
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Blockchain is the next phase of Currency but it will have to be backed by something to give it clout.

Transportation evolved: Horses --> Trains --> Cars --> Planes --> Rockets. The Velocity increased.

The same is with currency: Silver/Gold --> Paper Dollar --> Digital Dollar --> Crypto Dollar. The Velocity of money will increase to keep up with demand.

Crypto is the Rocket of Currency. It will allow anyone to exchange goods anywhere in the world faster than anything we currently have. It's the next phase of currency. However, like paper or digital currencies it needs to be backed by something.