Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Razz Matazz @RLH10
20 February, 08:33
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
IF it proves to be true that Presley and Trump are related, then I could possibly be related to TRUMP bc Elvis was my sixth cousin! How excited that would be? No wonder why I love Trump so much!Lol. I can't sing worth a damn though. 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
19 February, 10:02
I read somewhere that Nikola Tesla, Robert J. Van de Graaff the Trump brothers (Donald’s Uncle John and Father Frederick) and Howard Hughes started the Original plan to take down the Cabal.

The plan was based on Sun Tzu’s Art of War.

DJT loves Mr Sun Tzu's work.

Makes sense.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris WWG1WGA @ChrisWWG1WGA
20 February, 04:14
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
John F Kennedy was going to take out the Central Banks and Cabal and CIA killed him. Q was formed by Generals to make sure No other President was murdered. Q started planning the Take Down of Central Bank and Cabal. Q later allowed non military citizens to become soldiers

Chris WWG1WGA @ChrisWWG1WGA
20 February, 04:16
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
President Trumps Uncle Received Telsa's Materials and files after he died. Trumps family knew all Telsa was doing. his Uncle got a mountain of plans

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
19 February, 07:37
👍🏼😊🇺🇸

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
19 February, 07:35
🕊🕊🕊⚡️⚡️⚡️🌍🌏🌎

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
19 February, 07:33
The eyes have it!

Hermann Vangaard @Hermann_Vangaard
19 February, 05:11

Amanda Noneyabiz @SmartFart2021
19 February, 07:37
In response Hermann Vangaard to his Publication
yesssssssssss!!! people need to watch this!!my mind was blown..i watched it MANY MANY Years ago, then about a week ago, something told me to watch it again, and man im glad I did!!!!

Ken Dar @kendar667
19 February, 03:42
This one took a while for me to piece together, nice work! John G. Trump (guy in the middle) was the MIT electrical engineering professor that they called into Tesla's hotel room upon Tesla's death to supposedly "make sure nothing dangerous" was being worked on. So the big question is, what did John find there, and what does DJT know about it? Edison gets all the hype but Tesla was the true genious of that age.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
19 February, 03:33
👏👏👏

Lysanne anon @lysanne
19 February, 02:31
Is Assange Trump's cousin? I usually don't indulge in wacky theories, but.........

Proud Patriot72 @ProudPatriot72
19 February, 07:18
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
they are first cousins

Amy Randy @VanDee
19 February, 02:25
So cool.

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
19 February, 02:21
😇When you know, you know ... !!!!!!!!!!!
GOD knows ... 😇

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
19 February, 11:12
Assange looks so much like John Trump.

Mama Seventeen @MamaSeventeen
19 February, 11:12
3 wise men

Lotus Unplugged @Mizz_Neo
19 February, 10:56
OH MY MY! It's finally getting some play, that contrary to public opinion, DJT is noooo dummy. The access to all that brain power is stupefying!!!

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
19 February, 09:30
Awesome trinity! GOD IS ALWAYS JUST!!!

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
19 February, 08:42
We are ready Ezra...NCSWIC!!🙌🙏💗

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
19 February, 11:13
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
❤️

Memento Mori @JugoStig
19 February, 08:21
Free energy baby!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
19 February, 08:03

MEGA Truth4all @MEGATruth4all
19 February, 09:12
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Truth is stranger than fiction, more dots to connect. Elvis Presley was Awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by DJT , coincidence ? The plan to save the world, is not just a few years old..., in his young years DJT was often told he looked like Elvis., i see some sim. with father Presley too

19 February, 10:43
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Omg, THIS would be awesome!🙏

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
19 February, 04:33
Could Trump be related to Tesla ?

Is Tesla the Uncle of John G. Trump ?

All in the Secret Society "Plus Ultra" ?

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
19 February, 04:29
I can´t wait for this.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
19 February, 03:56
Reminds me of the Trump Nixon connection!

19 February, 11:29
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
Jim, I don't know the Trump/Nixon connection. Will you give me some info on it? My mother loved Nixon. Thank you!🙏

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
19 February, 03:40
😆😆😎