Kelsi Reed @KelsiReed
I'd like to ask a question Patriot friends... i watched a video a few weeks ago and it mostly contained pics of Q drops, but at the end it said just wait until you find out who's been talking to you. Given the accuracy alone of Q's drops im only coming up with two possibilites... what/who do you guys honestly think behind these drops? Sorry I'm a curious overthinker🥴😂
02:29 AM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by KelsiReed in this post can reply
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
06 March, 07:04
In response Kelsi Reed to her Publication
No one knows for sure who they are but Q itself is a military operation.
I personally think it's JFK JR, TRUMP, and maybe General Flynn, but I could very well be wrong. We will just have too wait and see. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelsi Reed @KelsiReed
06 March, 09:57
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
I too have had those thoughts. My journey just began in November so Q was already silent, but from everything Ive seen thus far I can only come to two conclusions on how Q knew and predicted the future so accurately, (1) quantum time travel or (2) God... my guesses are absolutely mind blowing to me, but its the only two possibilites I can come up with...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396