Shannon Briggs @Shannon_0017
18 February, 07:57
This Texas snow is not normal๐Ÿ‘‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebecca Cook @Nabonnand
The first thing my husband & I noticed from being out in the snow is it didn't seem like any snow we'd ever been around. It had a plastic quality/crunch to it. Then I saw my first vid Tues & was going to grab a ball to try & experiment. Very hard to make a ball without a lot of effort using both hands. Mine didn't melt or drip no matter how long I held the lighter to it. I hope it's not infected with something because I've had my hands in it quite a bit without gloves(landscaping stuff) & we have massive amounts of bird flocks & 2 dozen turkeys eating here.
09:57 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Shannon Briggs to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Nabonnand in this post can reply
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
19 February, 12:20
In response Rebecca Cook to his Publication
I watched those vids, and I heard it has some b.s. chems in it and smells like chems when torched. I think it's literally plastic with something called "PM 2.5" that's supposed to be a lung cancer causer, but wondering if that's only when burned? Don't worry, just don't do it any more. The worst thing is to worry, like in this war we're in. It's all about the mind/soul. So stay positive and stay out of that stuff. Poor birds. Another post said after 10 yrs at her house her wild birds are going into a not well roofed tool shed for the 1st time ever, like to stay out of it. Hum...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
18 February, 10:22
In response Rebecca Cook to his Publication
#MadeInChina SEE COMMENT ABOVE! THEY HAVE OUR POWER GRID NOW! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™