vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
18 February, 09:46
Elon Musk is fully aware every atom is an electro-static dynamo, as Nikola TESLA fully understood. He's fully aware of magnetism's true importance in the universe, as Nikola Tesla FULLY understood it.
Polarized energy in the universe is a Torus (doughnut). Magnetism IS the fundamental principle of the universe, but it's primary origin & function is not in metal that see on ur refrigerator magnets. It's a cool attribute but it's not magnetism's origin.
It's ALL in Elon's logo
"Think mirror"
"Symbolism will be their downfall"

👇 👀 Magnet / Ferrocell video
https://youtu.be/tHtdX7FsQ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by vDarknessFalls in this post can reply
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
20 February, 07:34
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
Also Aunt teefa!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
20 February, 06:01
He is very clever. I'm not sure what to think ... He could be/act? "everything" (good, bad, neutral) I saw his Neuralink presentation - very weird. Is MUSK wearing a MASK 🤔🧐❓

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
20 February, 11:56
Never have, never will trust Elon.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
20 February, 06:31
I don't trust him, bad vibes.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
19 February, 09:19
🩴Game On 😎♟

Ben Anon @TrumpWon17
19 February, 07:05
I'm still questioning whether Elon is a good guy or not...he did post this on twitter last May

Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
19 February, 06:46
C'mon man. Anyone with half a brain knows Elon is deep. His sudden appearance on the world stage should be your first clue. Same MO as all the others.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
19 February, 06:40
Elon has a very interesting background. His mother was impregnated with Tosca when visiting Charles Manson in prison. His father was charged by the Canadian government with technocracy.

https://youtu.be/yfcprMi82...

Bettina Patricia Peter @Lionesseheart
19 February, 04:26
Raisin cain you have 3 red stripes on top of your fed too. I am wondering about that too. Why ?

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
19 February, 01:55
i dint trust him he has energy that is confusing and gray, He lives in the shadows and has the weirdest mouth ever. he is the creepiest person

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
19 February, 12:22
O God, good bust. Indeed, symbolism is everywhere!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 February, 02:33
3 red banners for building a socilist system you say? 🧐 Perhaps some creatice should rework the digital soldier logo then. Looks like 3 red banners to me.🙃

Bettina Patricia Peter @Lionesseheart
19 February, 04:27
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
same thought !!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 February, 02:22
Yeah, whoever created the Digital Soldier logo was influenced by the 3 bars too . . . I have never been comfortable with it. Isn't Elon the one who they went to to create the tunnels for trafficking?? I am really confused. Isn't he also the one behind Nuerolink (sp?)???

Jodi Jacobsen @Jodijacobsen
19 February, 12:27
yeah very strongly Wondered and yes I looked up his girlfriend or wife and she's way out there

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
19 February, 12:10
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
We're with you there buddy. Seems like Elon is just a face, much in the way Zuckerberg & Dorsey is.
I bet Elon could explain the science behind his his products, much in the same way Robert Mueller explained his report.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 February, 02:23
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Why is Donald Jr and the President relying on him to do good if he is married to a Satanist????

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
18 February, 11:56
notice the "A"

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
19 February, 08:11
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
thel more please!
about A
or T
??

Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
18 February, 11:51
in my humble OPINION Elon is one of THEM

Summr Sparrow @Summr_Sparrow
19 February, 02:41
In response Denise Geltman to her Publication
I keep wondering
about this one myself

RTM041500 US17 @RTM041500
18 February, 10:48
connected that awhile ago. wondered if anyone else had.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
18 February, 10:19
😠 We're NOT Buying anything that supports the communists.

CrazyInfo Hub @CrazyInfoHub
18 February, 10:04
It's STILL HARD to wrap my head around this dude!
Patritot or NOT!

Patriot Tony @PTony1776
19 February, 02:14
In response CrazyInfo Hub to his Publication
I still think he is a good guy, and I've posted about it here. The timelines, Q-Drops, etc... Yeah, he is a strange person...then again, many thouoght Jesus was a strange dude. Not comparing Elon to Jesus by any means, but sometimes those strange ones are on a different level than most.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
19 February, 05:45
In response CrazyInfo Hub to his Publication
Agreed! I keep going back and forth about him.