LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
18 February, 05:03
My opinion not yours...On May 25, 2020 George Floyd 46, died, he had like 5 funeral services in the middle of the PANDEMIC...right?
He was a black man who died after he was handcuffed and pinned down by a white police officer in Minneapolis.
Remember the riots? #Antifa #blm
....Think again...if you will...
Yesterday, I saw a very recent picture of Mr. Floyd very much alive and well! 😉
Another👉 ROCK CASTLE PRODUCTION? 🤔-Crisis actors...ha! go figure!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jamie Designs @Catknit77
18 February, 05:09
In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication
I was pretty sure that's what happened. It was a very horrific video they showed on tv, but yet they fail to show other really horrific things. If this is proven to the people, I think it would help. I found a guy who showed video of the other side of the road and the people were not there who were in the shown video! Plus the license plate said "police". It makes complete sense soros set this up, and how quickly the actors came out. Possibly space can show the transactions of payment!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AmigadeTrump in this post can reply
Jamie Designs @Catknit77
19 February, 12:15
In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication
I can't wait to see all that will come out!