LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
My opinion not yours...On May 25, 2020 George Floyd 46, died, he had like 5 funeral services in the middle of the PANDEMIC...right?
He was a black man who died after he was handcuffed and pinned down by a white police officer in Minneapolis.
Remember the riots? #Antifa #blm
....Think again...if you will...
Yesterday, I saw a very recent picture of Mr. Floyd very much alive and well! 😉
Another👉 ROCK CASTLE PRODUCTION? 🤔-Crisis actors...ha! go figure!
05:03 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmigadeTrump in this post can reply
Mic Fab @Postman
22 February, 02:17
In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication
Mr Floyd died several years ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mic Fab @Postman
22 February, 02:19
In response Mic Fab to his Publication
You may have seen the man who played Floyd. He is still alive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandon Fernandez @Astro_5DChess
18 February, 06:01
where did you see this photo of floyd?

Jamie Designs @Catknit77
18 February, 05:09
I was pretty sure that's what happened. It was a very horrific video they showed on tv, but yet they fail to show other really horrific things. If this is proven to the people, I think it would help. I found a guy who showed video of the other side of the road and the people were not there who were in the shown video! Plus the license plate said "police". It makes complete sense soros set this up, and how quickly the actors came out. Possibly space can show the transactions of payment!

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
18 February, 09:45
In response Jamie Designs to her Publication
It will come out soon!