Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 February, 09:36
Texans, how are you all holding up?
Do you have what you need? Anything Patriots can do to help?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
17 February, 09:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Holding the line sir. So many without power or water. Lots of unprepared people in lines around the block for essencials. Fortunatly, we live near the power plant and have only lost water for the last 24 hrs. I have been prepped for the darkness since last March, so we are fine. Most others in our community are fooked.. No joke. Looking at that line thinking these are the people who will be coming for our shit when a real outage hits... Pray for Texas!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
You are CORRECT to be concerned & right that these who don't prepare will be the ones desperate & looting from others.

Lock & load, keep your loved ones close & stay frosty!

Praying 24/7 for all in my home state!
09:39 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
19 February, 04:45
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
That resonates.

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
18 February, 11:10
that picture reminds me of White Squall. Wow what a move. Q people say watch it and i did and it makes everything fit!

18 February, 11:12
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
If you haven't seen it yet, rewatch the Godfather trilogy.

Then watch "The Sum of All Fears."

I'm getting ready for those Trump cards!

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
18 February, 10:44
Thank You, Patriot!

18 February, 11:11
In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication
You're welcome any time, fren!