Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
18 February, 04:37
I doubt NASA touched down anything on Mars today. Maybe they landed on the roof of Castle Rock. 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
18 February, 06:53
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I don't believe they landed on the moon either with that aluminum foil ship back then. I have heard from a super soldier who said there is life on Mars. Some of the things he says are really out there...such as planets that I never heard of having life on them. He named several (alien) types. He said some are friendly and others are mean and don't like humans. He spoke of different lifetimes and timelines. Either this guy is crazy or perhaps there is some truth waiting to be disclosed to us. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
They didnt. Stanley Kubrick filmed the fake moon landing out in the desert. Buzz Aldrin also came out and said it was faked.
09:09 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jonella Moore, click on at the bottom under it