Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
I doubt NASA touched down anything on Mars today. Maybe they landed on the roof of Castle Rock. 😂
04:37 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Marla DuBois @Stitcher
19 February, 07:01
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
A very big waste of time abd money, so where did this vechile supposedly land if not on Mars?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jacob Poops @Jacob1028
19 February, 02:34
they cant get past the firmament!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
19 February, 01:02
This is beginning to piss me off - taking our $, lying to everyone, deceiving us. it's disgusting. I'll be glad to see lying Nasa go in the trash can with the rest of them.

Austin Roe @CptAustinRoe
18 February, 10:09
they did land on Mars here is the pic

Robin Oxman @Robino
18 February, 10:06
No where near......

Jade Driskell @Jadendri
18 February, 09:49
gene decoder is disinfo - gotta wonder who is paying him

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
18 February, 10:37
In response Jade Driskell to her Publication
That's not what Juan said.

Jade Driskell @Jadendri
18 February, 09:48
hahaha!! love the chicken. pretty sure its Greenland and spotty CGI

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
18 February, 09:08
I have to tell you why i just KNOW this is as fake as the Easter Bunny. When they had the first "Mars Rover" and were showing the video 24/7 streaming online, i was watching it and a chicken (I AM NOT KIDDING!) strutted across if front of the rover, pecking at the ground and clucking. I laughed myself sick. No one believed me.

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
18 February, 08:32
TRUTH 👏👏 That was on my mind the whole time it was "Landing" 🤣🤣

Back to the Future @Backontrack
18 February, 08:05
We landed on the moon once & never again. Please!

Hard to see through all the lies.

Gene Decoder says they have military prisons on Mars. I like Gene but not buying it.

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
18 February, 08:03
i think we partriots need to do some spiritual enlightning reading the hidden bible oahspe or audio available

Miss Vicki @newlife
18 February, 07:16
I hear Greenland is nice this time of year.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
18 February, 06:53
I don't believe they landed on the moon either with that aluminum foil ship back then. I have heard from a super soldier who said there is life on Mars. Some of the things he says are really out there...such as planets that I never heard of having life on them. He named several (alien) types. He said some are friendly and others are mean and don't like humans. He spoke of different lifetimes and timelines. Either this guy is crazy or perhaps there is some truth waiting to be disclosed to us. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
18 February, 09:09
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
They didnt. Stanley Kubrick filmed the fake moon landing out in the desert. Buzz Aldrin also came out and said it was faked.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
18 February, 06:32
Im just glad people are waking up to this NASA crap! DOES anybody really believe we're spinning at a thousand miles per hour pro-grade, traveling through the Galaxy at 66,600 miles per hour (while snow falls straight down), and that the space station's traveling at 17,150 mph??

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
18 February, 06:55
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
I don't trust NASA. I believe for the most part they are using it as a cover for laundering money.

Jen ... @Jenfranji
18 February, 06:30
The Mars news in Australia is that THEY have taken a rock with them from the Pilbara to use to reset their instruments 👀
https://www.watoday.com.au...

Ally Alice M @AllyAliceM
18 February, 06:20
🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Concerned Citizen313 @ConcernedCitizen313
18 February, 05:57
But there is a live stream and everything!!
3. 2. 1....ACTION 🎬🎥

Elizabeth Johnson @cowgirlkuty1111
18 February, 05:38
ha ha That's So funny!!! Agreed😂

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
18 February, 05:29
Right!!?? Looking forward to seeing the "pictures from Mars" tomorrow. Fine toothed comb. 🧐🧐

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
18 February, 05:24

Jamie Designs @Catknit77
18 February, 05:21
if you listen to Gene Decode, he said about returning the bad guys back to their planet... hmm...

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
18 February, 05:17
Come on you aren't a flat-earther are you? You can be a a Christian and believe in a globe!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
18 February, 05:17
Have you guys seen "Flat Earth Bendy Door"?
HILARIOUS expose on NASA's space station 😂😂
https://youtu.be/ra8quKLhH...

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
18 February, 05:28
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
🤣That video is terrific!

Lover Of Light @Lover_of_Light
18 February, 06:50
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
This has me lauging so hard! bendy bend 🤣

Forever Patriot @CSARVetFL
18 February, 05:07
👍

Paisley Park @Paisley66
18 February, 05:01
Heard it was Greenland.....

Just Becky @Becky3560
18 February, 04:59
hahah thats the first thing i thought. is it for real this time 🤨

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
18 February, 04:55
What if you'be been lied to your entire existence....🤔

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
18 February, 09:58
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
I wish the resolution was better on this graphic

you can't read any of the text

but it is curious

Pat Nopales @Beenlewdin
19 February, 02:24
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
Twin brother my ass. These traitors should ALL hang!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
18 February, 04:53
RIGHT !! DIVERSIONS / DISTRACTIONS ......

Lewis Brazil @lewbraz
18 February, 04:47
When redbull did the 120000 ft frop they had a hard time communcating with ground to ballon, so your telling me a video signal was transmitted from Mars?

Kymmyg Kymmyg @Kymmyg
18 February, 04:46
im waiting for some sood to walk into the scene.