TRUMP
will be 19th President
for
Republic of USA
on
MARCH 4TH 2021

PER Constitution
BEFORE 20th amendment

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Henry Specter @HSpecter
is this wishful thinking or def a possibility? Im not complaining or anything, but 14 days left and we haven't see one arrest. But then again all it takes is one day to change everything =)..what does everyone else think?
07:21 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HSpecter in this post can reply
janie gee @janiemgee
18 February, 11:29
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
I am struggling to remain positive--some days more than others--but I try to remember that although I dont know much of anything for sure, regarding the arrests, etc., there are a lot of clues. For example, consider who was not present during the impeachment process. Who was not present at the "inauguration"? Look at the older photos of Hillary, Biden, Pelosi and others and compare to recent photos. People that were very vocal in Hollywood are awfully quiet now. Why? Because they aren't there anymore, Possibly? So many other questions.... Something is going on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Henry Specter @HSpecter
19 February, 12:30
In response janie gee to her Publication
All excellent points to reflect on, plus all the military everywhere still present. Were just dying to know by now. But i get it, were all on here to find the truth much quicker then the majority public. I think the information we recieve on here we process it so quickly that we assumue everyone knows what we know...thats how we ended looking crazy haha. it sucks