MARCH 4TH 2021

PER Constitution
BEFORE 20th amendment
10:44 AM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
18 February, 11:15
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
does not look like it - however that does not negate that he is or wil be the next president of the republic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Henry Specter @HSpecter
18 February, 07:21
is this wishful thinking or def a possibility? Im not complaining or anything, but 14 days left and we haven't see one arrest. But then again all it takes is one day to change everything =)..what does everyone else think?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
janie gee @janiemgee
18 February, 11:29
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
I am struggling to remain positive--some days more than others--but I try to remember that although I dont know much of anything for sure, regarding the arrests, etc., there are a lot of clues. For example, consider who was not present during the impeachment process. Who was not present at the "inauguration"? Look at the older photos of Hillary, Biden, Pelosi and others and compare to recent photos. People that were very vocal in Hollywood are awfully quiet now. Why? Because they aren't there anymore, Possibly? So many other questions.... Something is going on.

Mel Mason @MelinTexas
18 February, 06:42
I hope you're right. But, what if you aren't. Will you apologize for false hopes? I believe it to be correct, but I am not celebrating until it happens

PAIN NOW @PAIN
18 February, 06:42
If it doesn't happen, I hope everyone is ready to march to
DC and drain the swamp ourselves if President Trump fails us!

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
18 February, 06:33
From my reconing it will be april 1st! Q says done in 30 right? March 31st is the last day of any mandates in the UK for the rona 30 days after is april 1st & juan says he will be sworn in on or before april 1st to reverse the numbers x

Henry Specter @HSpecter
18 February, 07:22
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
I dunno man, done in 30 is hard to predict where the first day has started? I thought the 30 days will start as soon as Bidan got inaugurated

slick roq @slickroQ
18 February, 11:14
Trump is currently being described as the 19th president of the restored republic, but I dispute that.
He will be the 17th president!

https://t.me/c/1368193520/...

Elizabeth McDowell @EMcDowell
18 February, 10:52
praying that this is true!

Missy Plaster @Mjplaster1120
18 February, 01:37
In response Elizabeth McDowell to his Publication
Why does everyome say it has to be March 4th, it is my understanding there is a window of 180days after inauguration or something like that to get things turned around...