Only people mentioned by LisaMarie in this post can reply
Urban Tart @UrbanTart
18 February, 11:23
In response Lisa Marie to her Publication
🖕Oh hell NO!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
18 February, 09:54
Why are they not using using test animals(rats/mice)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
18 February, 08:55

Dellas Rosendahl @Dellas
18 February, 08:29
That is depressing.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
18 February, 08:07
I'm gonna say it and then I'm going to wash out my mouth with soap, but it sounds like a two-fer. 😭

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
18 February, 08:14
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
I know, it's sad.

Patty Is my name @PattyTKD
18 February, 07:52
what could possibly go wrong? No effing way would I ever allow that poison in my body alone in the bidy of an unborn child!

San Voe @Weimy
18 February, 07:37
what mother would ever!

Killimataro ... @Killimataro
18 February, 07:37
Whats wrong? Planned parenthood couldnt keep up your demand for dead babies?

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
18 February, 08:10
In response Killimataro ... to his Publication
It's horrible

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
18 February, 07:33
WTF. they dont get told what they get? is this a joke? 🤡🤮

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
18 February, 08:12
In response Girl Mama to her Publication
Makes you wonder if they are giving out both now in the trial they have for everyone else. Would anyone know?

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
18 February, 07:29
They're crazy if they do it.

KIK 143 @kik143
18 February, 07:27
My younger sister's best friend got the vaccine a few weeks ago and she is in her 2nd trimester. She said her doctor told her it was completely safe, that they had been testing this drug for years. My sister kept her mouth shut when she found out but call me immediately to vent. How dumb can people be.

Donna Martin @Meme17
18 February, 07:38
In response KIK 143 to his Publication
My niece's doctor said NO when she was just 4 months pregnant!! I live in Canada so I don't know if that makes a difference.

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
18 February, 08:17
In response KIK 143 to his Publication
People have their faith in the wrong hands.

I would have asked how they've been testing for years when it's a "new virus"

Surly Rabitt @SurlyRabitt
18 February, 07:22
they will pay them - but to unleash potential monsterouse
oh Lord we so need you now

Coffee Queen @musicmaven183
18 February, 07:21
Reahhhhhllllyyy that's a BIG yikes in my book! Do they get a baby coffin with the shot? Lord

Cindy Briggs @Freeatlast
18 February, 07:19
dear Lord, these people are sick and evil to the core.