Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
18 February, 07:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KIK 143 @kik143
My younger sister's best friend got the vaccine a few weeks ago and she is in her 2nd trimester. She said her doctor told her it was completely safe, that they had been testing this drug for years. My sister kept her mouth shut when she found out but call me immediately to vent. How dumb can people be.
07:27 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Lisa Marie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kik143 in this post can reply
Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
18 February, 08:17
In response KIK 143 to his Publication
People have their faith in the wrong hands.

I would have asked how they've been testing for years when it's a "new virus"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Martin @Meme17
18 February, 07:38
In response KIK 143 to his Publication
My niece's doctor said NO when she was just 4 months pregnant!! I live in Canada so I don't know if that makes a difference.

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
18 February, 08:18
In response Donna Martin to her Publication
That sounds like a good Dr.

KIK 143 @kik143
19 February, 12:25
In response Donna Martin to her Publication
That is a good doctor.