Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Just a little reminder that I post my photos over at t.me/MartinGeddesArt and today's are just arriving…
06:53 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
19 February, 08:19
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Hey Martin, In this application I have discovered if you click "Home" on the upper left your center screen will show your icon with a "+" sign. It may also show some other icons... maybe mine... and if you click on the OTHER icons they are there because they uploaded pics through that "+" sign on their icon on their home page. Sooo.... you COULD post your BEAUTIFUL FANTASTIC AWESOME Pics there, and they may reach more people that way. I think after maybe a day of so, the pictures drop out, so you have to refresh your "swift" as they call it. Just FYI. Much Love y'all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
19 February, 08:12
Love Martin! He's awesome!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
18 February, 09:13

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
18 February, 07:38
Is there a better city for puddletography?

I submit that there is not.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
18 February, 06:55
London Bridge 🤔. great photo!!!