Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
Can someone confirm this is in the Australian newspapers?
Thank you,..
05:29 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Truth Balms @Goodmoodfood
26 February, 08:32
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
I read this article on the day it was printed! And i posted it on my old twitter account because of the Qdrop “hunter becomes hunted”. It was incredible, but didnt make the ripples in Aussie media that I thought it would (no surprise I guess). My twitter is long gone, but I’ll see if I saved the photo I took of the paper.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Balms @Goodmoodfood
26 February, 08:48
In response Truth Balms to her Publication
The newspaper that this appeared in was The Australian. You need a subscription, but here is an outside view of the article (from Dec 2012).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
18 February, 11:02
what date is that article,got a couple folks over there looking at the aussie papers to see if this is legit

Back to the Future @Backontrack
18 February, 08:09
correct

Polly Morran @PollyM
18 February, 06:43
l have tried to find this but am struggling to but l have seen this and can't remember which paper put it out

Staci Metts @RayTyson7
18 February, 06:39
Same. Before election. When Bobalinski came out.

Valiant Nurse @HoosierRN94
18 February, 06:38
I remember seeing this pic floating around Twit late last fall when the computer was first brought to light🤔

Tracy Mercer @TracythePatriot
18 February, 06:13
I have messages iut to an Australian friend and im waiting for a reply. Biden called a 7:30 lid today at the "White House" when he was supposed to be travelking 🤔. I will let you know what my friend says about the article

Elizabeth Johnson @cowgirlkuty1111
18 February, 06:00

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
18 February, 05:46
"Hunter becomes the Hunted" -Q #158

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
18 February, 05:54
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Whoaaaaa!

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
18 February, 05:33
thats intersting facistbook has just censored any info news posts coming out of Australia.

Elizabeth Johnson @cowgirlkuty1111
18 February, 05:31
No wonder Fb banned news from the UK!