The Punisher @PunishDem1776
Good morning soldiers, this war only ends in one way, God wins.

Never give in, never surrender.
WWG1WGA
09:02 AM - Jan 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by PunishDem1776 in this post can reply
Aria Dragonfly @Aria_Dragonfly
01 February, 11:27
In response The Punisher to his Publication
Great to catch up with you again PD. I hope you're well now!! I can't give in, I owe my kids, grands, this much. Knowing I went out standing for what I believe in! #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tired of Two Tiered Justice @Tired_of_2_Tiered_Justice
25 January, 05:59
"Never ever Quit!"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brenda Fant @brendalynne
20 January, 01:08
Never give in
Never give in
Never, never, never, never,in
anything great or small, large or Petty
Never give in

Winston Churchill

Janet Love @JanetLove82
19 January, 12:43
Gen. Hyten, whose a USAF General and serves as the 11th Vice Chairman of the Jt. Chiefs of Staff since Nov. 21, 2019, started a telegram account yesterday and is on a serious rant. He's supporting everthing Q has told us and what we believe. https://web.telegram.org/#...

Kalli WWG1 WGA @Kalli57
25 January, 05:29
In response Janet Love to her Publication
i was told that was a fake account.. no?

Deplorable Cowgirl @DeplorableCowgirl
26 January, 11:35
In response Janet Love to her Publication
We don't know that it is not fake. I don't trust someone like that just doing that and exposing what they are doing.

Terry Tgirl @madeinitaly67
19 January, 09:44
so glad i found you again...

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
19 January, 09:29
Good Morning.🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
19 January, 09:26
yes I believe ! I will never ever surrender

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 January, 09:28
Morning Friend! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻🍿🍿💥💥👊🏻
WWG1WGA #NeverGiveUp #NeverGiveIn

Mizz Sheila @sheilahd19
19 January, 09:19
Good morning

Sony Bee @ShieldMaiden
19 January, 09:18
Good Morning!! Do you have your popcorn ready?

Lion ess @Lioness
19 January, 09:09
Good Morning 🙏 🌄

Maui Red Warrior @Maui_Red_Warrior
19 January, 09:08
Good morning and you know I won't.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
19 January, 09:07
Good morning from Nevada