Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 February, 02:53
Normies think we're going back to the way it used to be.

They think if everyone gets vax'd everything will be amazing again.

They are wrong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
18 February, 04:00
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The "experimental biological agent" they are calling a vaccine breaks my heart. My sister got it-She works massage therapy & is a walking miracle from a brain tumor when she was 2. My Dad got it-He read an articke saying it was safe & more loving to your neighbor to take it. My mom is asking her doctor but will most likely follow suit. My uncle had polio as a child & has taken it. It will decimate me if anything bad happens to them as a result. Oh, and my mom is sorry we "don't trust the medical profession.". My Grandpa was a Naval surgeon and had a general surgery practice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matilda Jane @KKCarney
18 February, 04:05
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
My dad is getting his second shot tomorrow. There is nothing I can do about it either. It's terrifying.

I'm with you. Tried to get them to watch the Dr. Simone Gold video but the saud the didn't gave an hour to watch it. but they watch PBS, the Mandalorian, etc. I got shut down trying to show a video of vape smoke coming through the masks.
04:27 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Matilda Jane to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Safefamiliesmom in this post can reply
Matilda Jane @KKCarney
21 February, 08:59
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
The thing is, you can't tell someone 20 years your senior what to do. They are pretty set in their ways.

21 February, 09:03
In response Matilda Jane to his Publication
True. I just had to give it to God so it didn't cause me anxiety.