Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 February, 02:53
Normies think we're going back to the way it used to be.

They think if everyone gets vax'd everything will be amazing again.

They are wrong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
The "experimental biological agent" they are calling a vaccine breaks my heart. My sister got it-She works massage therapy & is a walking miracle from a brain tumor when she was 2. My Dad got it-He read an articke saying it was safe & more loving to your neighbor to take it. My mom is asking her doctor but will most likely follow suit. My uncle had polio as a child & has taken it. It will decimate me if anything bad happens to them as a result. Oh, and my mom is sorry we "don't trust the medical profession.". My Grandpa was a Naval surgeon and had a general surgery practice.
04:00 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Safefamiliesmom in this post can reply
StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
18 February, 08:16
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
I am also surrounded by family members who can't wait to get "shot". They don't want to listen to me or even try to see what is really going on. And they are SO concerned for me cuz I am older and Eligible to get it now. I am seeing how the mask divide(I refuse to wear) is now turning into the Vax divide. Is this the Mark of the Beast? . No vax, then no food no power no job??? We'll see. If they dont have the spiritual eyes to see this. Then they will never. I just Pray.( My spouse is one of the VERY asleep!) causes a lot of anger from him and division.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 February, 08:18
In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication
This is my concern, too. 🙏🙏🙏

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
18 February, 11:58
In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication
It seems we are going to get the info coming down the pikes in such a way to help ppl like your hubs; I hope so anyway. I have people that have gotten it also, or I think so. One friend for sure had 2 doeses. I'm sickened by it. I actually cried. We have to be strong. God bless.

Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
18 February, 04:07
I hear ya. My parents just got theirs. They think I am crazy and irresponsible by not getting it and not letting my child get it. Ugh. Honestly, everyone's responsible for the consequences of their decisions, but the judgment for NOT getting an experimental gene-changing, liability-free dose of toxins astounds me.

18 February, 04:28
In response Lisa Shepard to her Publication
I'm with you. Tried to get them to watch the Dr. Simone Gold video but the saud the didn't gave an hour to watch it. but they watch PBS, the Mandalorian, etc. I got shut down trying to show a video of vape smoke coming through the masks.

Matilda Jane @KKCarney
18 February, 04:05
My dad is getting his second shot tomorrow. There is nothing I can do about it either. It's terrifying.

18 February, 04:27
In response Matilda Jane to his Publication
I'm with you. Tried to get them to watch the Dr. Simone Gold video but the saud the didn't gave an hour to watch it. but they watch PBS, the Mandalorian, etc. I got shut down trying to show a video of vape smoke coming through the masks.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
19 February, 12:00
In response Matilda Jane to his Publication
I'm so sorry. We can only pray they are okay. I have a dear friend who did 2 doses already. I hate this so much! Love to you. You have family here. I'm so sorry to hear this.

Lil Bulldawg @BulldawgPatriot
18 February, 04:03
😔