Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Normies think we're going back to the way it used to be.

They think if everyone gets vax'd everything will be amazing again.

They are wrong.
02:53 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Pamela McNeff Smith @PamelaMc
19 February, 06:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
unfortunately, it's dead wrong. 😞 the ending won't be for everyone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Oxman @Robino
19 February, 12:33
SO SO WRONG....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Angel @TruthAngel
19 February, 07:52
Know what's in it before you take it.

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
19 February, 02:20
Remember this ?
Our Normal is not this ,
Help wake up our sleeping brothers & sisters ,this is why you have been chosen

Realise THIS.

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
19 February, 02:07
Glad to not be a normie 🙏🏼
With faith in the Lord and trust in The Plan, Patriot's march fourth knowing #GodWins and #TheBestIsYetToCome

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
19 February, 01:35
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
4TH

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
18 February, 11:39
no vaccine for me nope 👎😡

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
18 February, 11:06
Normies are fooked in the head. Failsafe shock therapy may be the only way to unseat intergenerational fooking.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
18 February, 11:44
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
It's not all intergenerational. I find that more of us have many siblings that are asleep, so it's not about generations. It's about a certain population of us that just have something special that we can see through the B.S. quicker. My sister loved to question my "conspiracy crap" and hasn't let go yet. But I dream and pray! She also succumed to antidepressants, Benadryl, antihistamines and other OTC's, unlike me. So there are a lot of factors. She's intelligent but something got all screwy along the way. Sad. Ugh!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
18 February, 09:51
What is normal??
I think I'm normal but I've had some people who consider me a freak
I say normal has become too limited & too strict for a lot of people & they need to relearn to expand their minds, limits, possibilities
Makes me angry & sad to see how brainwashed people are

I always thought about what the Lord's prayer said, on earth as it is in Heaven
That's "normal" if there is such a definition for the Glory

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
18 February, 09:42
Dead wrong.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 February, 09:40
Nana will remain calm until the first part of April, after that IT IS ON!
NANA will have a fookn boat paddle stiring the pot all day everyday, and it will be a well armed patriot pot I will be courting.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
18 February, 09:40
Now those idiots are saying 3 shots! How 'bout no fuckibg shots?!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
18 February, 09:39
They are nut's! They seem to think since Twitter and FB kicked us all off the Coutry is United around Joe now.

Michael Catino @MCanon
18 February, 08:51
The things I have resently learned they are dead wrong (pun intended)

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
18 February, 08:49

Stock Azzo @VoicelessWarrior
18 February, 08:04
are you val kilmer?

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
18 February, 08:27
In response Stock Azzo to his Publication
🤣

Altea America @alteaamerica
18 February, 07:56
Why would we want to go back?? No way!! Its Onwards and upwards😁😁👍👍

Troy Halter @VonHalter
18 February, 05:27
How do I convince my employer not to withhold any taxes? thanks

NEO ONE @Neo
18 February, 05:24
Correct.

robin fineman @RobinD
19 February, 10:29
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Hi Neo

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
18 February, 04:00
The "experimental biological agent" they are calling a vaccine breaks my heart. My sister got it-She works massage therapy & is a walking miracle from a brain tumor when she was 2. My Dad got it-He read an articke saying it was safe & more loving to your neighbor to take it. My mom is asking her doctor but will most likely follow suit. My uncle had polio as a child & has taken it. It will decimate me if anything bad happens to them as a result. Oh, and my mom is sorry we "don't trust the medical profession.". My Grandpa was a Naval surgeon and had a general surgery practice.

Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
18 February, 04:07
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
I hear ya. My parents just got theirs. They think I am crazy and irresponsible by not getting it and not letting my child get it. Ugh. Honestly, everyone's responsible for the consequences of their decisions, but the judgment for NOT getting an experimental gene-changing, liability-free dose of toxins astounds me.

18 February, 08:16
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
I am also surrounded by family members who can't wait to get "shot". They don't want to listen to me or even try to see what is really going on. And they are SO concerned for me cuz I am older and Eligible to get it now. I am seeing how the mask divide(I refuse to wear) is now turning into the Vax divide. Is this the Mark of the Beast? . No vax, then no food no power no job??? We'll see. If they dont have the spiritual eyes to see this. Then they will never. I just Pray.( My spouse is one of the VERY asleep!) causes a lot of anger from him and division.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
18 February, 03:28
About sums it up.

FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
18 February, 03:34
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

18 February, 08:40
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Love this analogy!

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
18 February, 03:21
exactly! normal SUCKED. lol we need - want- deserve- have coming NEW. new without evil parasites - new without their systems of destruction and control. NEW TECH. New ways of being/living/doing/creating. as GEORGE said 24 years ago or so "LIVE FOREVER LOVE YOUR JOB"

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
18 February, 03:21
You are so correct! a friend of mine got the vax and said word for word what you said...she got it so things would gi back to normal. SMDH

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
18 February, 03:20
Hi Doq! Key word here is 'normie'. Once you are awake, truly awake, there is no desire to go back to the 'good 'ol days'! Those days sucked scissors, but most didn't know it. I was awake when it was a lonely place. Not a 🐸 around me besides my husband! We have got to be better, want better. It is the only way. ❤️ No DNA changer for me!
They are SO wrong. We are aware on a large scale now! 🐸🐸🐸👊🏻👊🏻💥👊🏻👊🏻💥

Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
18 February, 03:16
Will they ever wake up ?

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
18 February, 03:14
It was amazing , yeah right...my rusty bullethole

Bee Bee @BxAx17
18 February, 03:12
I heard some normies dont eat kiwi anymore bacause one tested positive for covid...

Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
18 February, 03:15
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
😂😂

robin fineman @RobinD
19 February, 10:36
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙄ahahahaha

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
18 February, 03:11
What are you implying please? Some of us have brainwashed family members who want the vax and think anti-vaxers are crazy etc. Can they help they are brainwashed?

FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
18 February, 03:04

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
18 February, 03:04
True But Most Anons Are Never Going Back To The Way Things Were

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
18 February, 03:22
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
NO WE ARE NOT! (i am so passionate about this! lol) We are about to see a WHOLE NEW WORLD.

JDF Harmony @JDHarmony
18 February, 03:02
It was never "amazing" to begin with. I have faith that after these harsh lessons humanity is having to endure, it will be though. We need to all help and care for one another.

My heart breaks for Texas right now. I'm so upset seeing both sides of the political parties lashing out. This tragedy has NOTHING to do with politics. People need HELP. Why isn't that everyone's first instinct?? 💔💔