MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
02:18 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
18 February, 02:38
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
He is actually right, but geesh, people should be able to figure that out w/o being a turd and saying it rudely. Praying for Texas and hoping this is not as bad as MSM is making it out to be. Are their camera men down there?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
18 February, 02:36
He may as well pack up and go to NY Texas will have nothing to do with him after that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
18 February, 02:30
what a slef serving piece of shit this mayor is...glad hes gone but, this is what we get when we let the luciferians cheat our elections..prayers to texas

Jody Donohue @Jody
18 February, 02:26
He's needing to leave after that, I'm sure! Defintely won't be able to walk down the street. Not sure he should either 🤬🤡

Christina Maga @Christina71
18 February, 02:26
Oh boy!!! Blood boiling! 🔥

Photon 333 donated @Photon
18 February, 02:23
We pay their salaries with our taxes. We pay our bills. We pay FEMA. We pay the military. How about we stop paying all of them?

Those who turn their backs on their fellow citizens have no place in a position of power (pun not intended).

Sure, we're responsible for our own lives. But what about the homeless? The elderly and disabled? OMG, this is unreal.

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
18 February, 02:37
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Yup so no more taxes! Sorry but i guess I'm fending for myself anymore!

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
18 February, 02:21
You can bet your ass I won't be waiting on anyone to come save me and my family. You do what you have to do.

1776 ... @IGG1776
18 February, 02:21
Holy shit, frickin ridiculous.