Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
-Update-
You can now see if a person follows you in the mini-profiles.
02:16 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
06 November, 11:46
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
https://twitter.com/NoToad...

from
RT News
All children will have to take Covid-19 jab in Costa Rica

Costa Rica has become the first nation in the world to make Covid-19 vaccination mandatory for children. Parents face sanctions – and potentially, forced jabbing of their kids – if they don’t comply.

The coronavirus jab has been added to a list of childhood vaccinations, obligatory under the law, the nation’s Health Ministry announced on Friday. The National Vaccination and Epidemiology Commission (CNVE) has declared immunization against the virus to be mandatory for all minors under 18.

Subscribe to RT: t.me/rtnews
RT International
All children will have to take Covid-19 jab in Costa Rica — RT World News
Costa Rica has become the first nation in the world to make Covid-19 vaccination mandatory for children. Parents face sanctions – and potentially, forced jabbing of their kids – if they don’t comply.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cody John @1776faith
11 March, 12:45
11:34
9/26

8211 Days after April FOO fighters day 88

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
11 March, 01:14
Also 8+3+6=17 :)

joann ferguson donated @joann212
11 March, 01:07
Love it!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
11 March, 01:07
Awesome thanks...
Know when someone reposts, the date/time in the top right is of the re-post any way to get that switched to the original post's time/date?
If not no bigz....thx! :)

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
11 March, 12:54
Thank you!

Territ234 Tag @Territ234
10 March, 11:36
Im really liking this platform. Thanks for all you do.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
11 March, 01:09
In response Territ234 Tag to her Publication
This platform is really liking you!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
10 March, 10:57
thank you

God Wins @Nous
10 March, 10:52
One suggestion, if i may is being able to open a thread just by clicking on the post, not having to go to drop down menu and click "show thread". I believe this has a correlation with the number of comments/interactions in the comment section.

God Wins @Nous
10 March, 10:50
YES! Been waiting for this!

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
20 February, 06:52
Excellent. was going to mention this option. Also, would be cool if the system remembered dark-mode when you log in. And stayed in dark mode when you go to make a comment - its like BOOM flash lol - keep up the great work!

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
20 February, 07:49
In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication
Wait I see you have fixed the flash lol great job!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
20 February, 05:14
Thanks

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
20 February, 04:32
thanks was my one desire but don't work when i try your mini-profile😉😀

STAR AWISHNSTAR @AWISHNSTAR
19 February, 06:19
THANQ !
SQ HAPPY 4 THIS FEATURE !
;)

Barbara Love @CaptLamp
19 February, 05:33
That's super helpful, thank you! So happy to be here too :~) I'm so grateful for this platform. Thank you

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
19 February, 04:34
great addition TQ 👍

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
19 February, 04:33
o7

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Bluezz Baby @BluezzBaby
19 February, 11:59
Thank you ❤

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
19 February, 11:18
Thank you Koba.

Lilian George @LG7
19 February, 10:47
The platform is getting better and better with every day! Thank you!
🙏

Art Annu @ArtAnnu
19 February, 10:36
 thank you 🙏👍

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
19 February, 10:16
Im still having a problem where when i comment on post and hit your back arrow it takes me to the top os the feed rather rather where i had been.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
19 February, 09:55
Is their a way to set up groups? I’d like to know who lives in Texas.

Peace and Love @NikkiLynnell
19 February, 09:52
Thanks! That's a cool feature. ✝️♥️🇺🇸

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
19 February, 09:51
#Grsteful 🙏

Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
19 February, 06:53
Greatly appreciate the changes.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
19 February, 03:16
While we are suggesting things...

Can you add a MUTE Button?

I dont want to block ppl. Just mute them when they get to be too much.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
18 February, 07:26
👍

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
18 February, 06:49
You are killing it, Koba!!!
@administrator is Awesome!!!