Only people mentioned by The_Guardian in this post can reply
Christina Maga @Christina71
20 February, 03:47
In response Tarah Q Tee to her Publication
If WE are in control, then how much longer must this dark winter mess go on? Someone please tell me..... how does this make sense???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tarah Q Tee @The_Guardian
20 February, 03:58
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
You can't put a time or date on a military operation. Hold the line and keep the faith.
When you feel frustrated just think of what all the innocent children have endured.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
20 February, 04:38
always one of my favorite accounts!!

Have Faith @Who_can_we_trust
18 February, 01:06
FBI=crime managers. Don't expect any action against Cuomo.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
20 February, 04:39
In response Have Faith to his Publication
I have to admit I'm beyond concerned over the supreme court decisions Monday or whenever they come out