Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Jen ... @Jenfranji
18 February, 07:00
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
GRAVITY ➡️ Mars landing ➡️ Declas info

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
18 February, 12:25
If they both agreed, does that mean a conconcession is in order? After the Scotus case tomorrow, of course.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Anon @jackylope
18 February, 12:10
It seems Q leaked the screenplay... 🎥

Christina Maga @Christina71
18 February, 12:09
2 morrow. . 👍

Chrissy Marie @Luckymozy
18 February, 12:06
praise God! sulfur in the snow is healthy for the soil and growing crops.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
18 February, 11:49
YOU WONT GET 100% WONT EVEN GET 30% TO WAKE UP, DECLAS ANYWAY !!!! FFS

dianne 3700 @dianne3700
18 February, 11:44
I wonder with whom did POTUS agree? Q?

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
18 February, 11:31
#Trump tweet 2 year delta ...
#NCSWIC

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
18 February, 11:29
So excited for the day when that direct communication comes! I am ready for it and hold hope everyday that today is the day!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
18 February, 12:13
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
yessssssss! Can't wait. Even if it means I may have to go and hide in the basement for awhile ($oro$ riot$ here in the land of the zombified Hard Left...where I live eeek). BRING IT ON.

Okram Ašatnar @QSlo
18 February, 11:27
omg. so much days and dates...make it happen..i'm holding the line and i will never retreat...but i'm soo soo tired....

Henry Specter @HSpecter
18 February, 12:43
In response Okram Ašatnar to his Publication
you and me both man

Hungarian Knight S.D.H. @HungarianKnightSDH
18 February, 11:25

North *** @Northstar
18 February, 11:23
!!!