TRUMP
will be 19th President
for
Republic of USA
on
MARCH 4TH 2021

PER Constitution
BEFORE 20th amendment

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dawny haswell @darktolight2022
18 February, 06:33
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
From my reconing it will be april 1st! Q says done in 30 right? March 31st is the last day of any mandates in the UK for the rona 30 days after is april 1st & juan says he will be sworn in on or before april 1st to reverse the numbers x

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Henry Specter @HSpecter
I dunno man, done in 30 is hard to predict where the first day has started? I thought the 30 days will start as soon as Bidan got inaugurated
07:22 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HSpecter in this post can reply
dawny haswell @darktolight2022
18 February, 07:30
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
It could be possible either way i just know for certain everything about rona stops in the UK apart from the vaccines i am unsure about that just someone who i would give my life to went to work for track & trace so i would get info they have told me before every lockdown & they were informed a few days ago that there job finishes march 31st & so does the mask mandates & social distancing x

Henry Specter @HSpecter
18 February, 07:32
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
i am losing hair just tryin to piece all these clues together. I give up now. I dont see how anything can get resolved in 2 weeks, but I can be dead wrong.