Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana thx @roksmyth

So now please consider the astronomical odds that you would be here in this exact time in history to witness the GReat Awakening!
@jfkjrfan
10:08 AM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Godly Man @WWCUE
18 February, 07:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
And.. how much of their wealth was stolen. I want it all refunded, with interest to me and my siblings. NOW!. I’ll take my % of that gold under the vatican.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maga Nana @MagaNana
18 February, 02:56
astronomical!!!! 400 years ago my 10th ggm was getting of the mayflower!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 February, 10:52
In response Maga Nana to her Publication
😁😘😇

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
18 February, 11:10
In response Maga Nana to her Publication
(Mayflower 1620)
Governor William bradford
Son married
jael hobart my great aunt.

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
18 February, 12:54
🙂Like winning the lottery!

I am What I am @OfLight
18 February, 12:41
I have to tell you I have been doing a lot of thinking about that. The fact that I am here to witness and be part of it is just so amazing. I pray that my family awakens before the great reveal.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
18 February, 12:13
assuming a generation is 25 years, 2000 years gives 1.2 billion trillion

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 February, 12:49
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Well and there you have it!

anon anon @Qcolorado
18 February, 12:12
whoah!

Jennifer Harlin @JennyHarlin454545
18 February, 10:11
I looovveee this ♥️🙏🏻