Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 February, 10:08
Nana thx @roksmyth

So now please consider the astronomical odds that you would be here in this exact time in history to witness the GReat Awakening!
@jfkjrfan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maga Nana @MagaNana
18 February, 02:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
astronomical!!!! 400 years ago my 10th ggm was getting of the mayflower!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
(Mayflower 1620)
Governor William bradford
Son married
jael hobart my great aunt.
11:10 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Maga Nana to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Redstar in this post can reply
MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
19 February, 02:21
In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication
Hello long time fren!!!! 😉😊

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
19 February, 12:05
In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication
Nice to meet you fren!!! Mayflower 400 yrs ago my grandfather 13 gens back is William Brewster, one of the family's from the 1st landing. One of the few to survive the first, harsh hear in the new land. One of his children to survive was a son named Love. I am a descendant of Love. (pretty cheeky, I know😁). We actually have the official documentation of lineage. Had an uncle in the Revolutionary war and my Great grandfather in the Civil war. We still have his uniform and other items of his. All fought for freedom and were willing to die for it. No wonder I feel the same way.

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
19 February, 06:15
In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication
"Just as one small candle may light a thousand, so the light here kindled hath shone unto many."
--When William Bradford penned those immortal words, he couldn’t have known that almost 400 years later, they would spark an idea to unite people all over the world.--
😊 nice to meet you too fren.

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
19 February, 09:26
In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication
im a decendent from the hobart family blood line from my grandmothers blood line side. we are connected to alot of royality ans prominate people and a vice president.. pretty cheeky eh?