Shawnee Feather @Shawnee_Feather
That Texas Mayor blew a golden oportunity to educate his people rather than berate them.. But he isnt entirely wrong. In this day and age, EVERYONE should have backup previsions in their homes. The Gov cannot be and should not be your Daddy. I am sickened at how this is playing out... and I feel horrified at what these people are going thru. and I pray that people all over this country use it as a guide and prepare themselves for any future events. Water/heat/food/medicines. Maybe we can start a #GetPrepped group on here and teach people what they need to have on hand at all times?
https://t.
08:19 AM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Shawnee_Feather in this post can reply
Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
20 February, 08:21
In response Shawnee Feather to his Publication
I find people don't have the survival skills they need. We live in a pampered era where we have to have our hair done, go to the gym, get our nails done, etc., etc. Get/google the pioneer days and you will find all the survival skills you need. OH, and no indoor plumbing... chew on that one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
20 February, 08:22
In response Marla Komoroski to her Publication
Meant to say get a BOOK or Google

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shawnee Feather @Shawnee_Feather
18 February, 08:21
In response Shawnee Feather to his Publication