Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 February, 09:49
We'll see what happens = Let's see what happens. ..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darlene Wernke @Dwernke
17 February, 10:43
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
he says 2024, so nothing is going to happen now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
17 February, 10:52
In response Darlene Wernke to his Publication
Oops - to add (it would not let me edit) - don't worry. Things will work out. It is hard to see at the moment, but we are not going to allow the blue to stay in control.

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
17 February, 11:02
In response Mary Wolfe to her Publication
The 'blue' in control does not work for me after March 4th.

Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
Oh girl, I absolutely AGREE! (I was referring to the "now" while they are there destroying America before this happens).

By the way, when I am asked by anyone about the 4th, I tell them it is my son's birthday (which it is). He sure is going to have the BEST birthday!
11:03 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Julia Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MaryWolfe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Wolfe, click on at the bottom under it