Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 February, 09:49
We'll see what happens = Let's see what happens. ..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darlene Wernke @Dwernke
he says 2024, so nothing is going to happen now
10:43 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dwernke in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
18 February, 12:36
In response Darlene Wernke to his Publication
He said Nothing about 2024, absolutely nothing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
17 February, 11:00
Right. Patriots are expected to sit on our hands and wait. It's like a lockdown within a lockdown. By 2024, little if any of MAGA America will remain. March 4th is the cutoff on 'waiting' for me.

Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
17 February, 10:52
Oops - to add (it would not let me edit) - don't worry. Things will work out. It is hard to see at the moment, but we are not going to allow the blue to stay in control.

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
17 February, 11:02
In response Mary Wolfe to her Publication
The 'blue' in control does not work for me after March 4th.

Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
17 February, 10:51
No, he did not say anything about 2024. As we all know, if we allow the corruption to continue and not kick biden out of the way where he does not belong, there will never be another election. "If" china allows it - they will be in control of it - but make it "appear' we will have a choice (which we will not). They will not allow our voices to be heard.